SourceFed‘s Joe Bereta has interviewed the creator of Annoying Orange, Dane Boe.
The interview follows the same SourceFed feeling we have gotten used to, filled with funny remarks and generally a relaxed feel. In the interview we get to hear more about Annoying Orange’s upcoming TV-show, which will start airing on Cartoon Network on June 11th at 7:30/8:30 pm central. We also get to hear some about the previous works from Boe, some which weren’t all that successful. Boe also discusses success and how 1000 views are still a lot, despite what you may believe.
Why not check out the interview yourself?
- Max Payne 3 Available on Mac On June 20th wp.me/p2myWp-6o1 2 hours ago
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign Considered for Next-Gen wp.me/p2myWp-6nW 4 hours ago
- Nintendo Reveals Free-to-Play Steel Diver wp.me/p2myWp-6nR 5 hours ago
- Lenovo Reveals 15-inch ThinkPad S531 Ultrabook wp.me/p2myWp-6nL 7 hours ago
- Capcom States Deep Down is Unrelated to Dragon's Dogma wp.me/p2myWp-6nG 7 hours ago