Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance has had a new trailer released titled, “Jack The Ripper“.
The gameplay trailer is about 7 minutes long. Let me advice you though, if you got a weak stomach and dislike people being chopped into two parts, don’t watch the trailer. Don’t get the game either, for that matter.
A demo for the game was previously announced, but now we now that the release date for the demo will be on January 22nd.
The game will be released on February 21, 2013 in the U.S. Followed by a European release date on February 22nd.
The demo is currently available for the Japanese audience through the Japanese PS store. The demo is also region-locked, so unfortunately you’ll have to wait until January unless you manage to bypass it. That being said, reports are stating that Konami will be releasing the demo to both Xbox 360 and PS3 users sometime in January. A more exact date will be announced closer to the release date.
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Due "Late 2013" for PC, Mac, Linux wp.me/p2myWp-6pG 5 hours ago
- The War Z Renamed Infestation: Survivor Stories wp.me/p2myWp-6pB 5 hours ago
- Microsoft Rids Xbox One of "Always Online" and DRM Restriction wp.me/p2myWp-6px 5 hours ago
- Kingdom Hearts III Staff Outlined by Famitsu wp.me/p2myWp-6ps 6 hours ago
- First Images from Battle Princess of Arcadias wp.me/p2myWp-6p1 8 hours ago