The fourth demo of Bravely Default: Flying Fairy is going to launch in Japan on August 1st.
The demo is appropriately named “Job and Ability Volume”, and it will enable players to experience up to five jobs. This includes Freelancer, Knight, Mystic Knight, Red Mage, and Superstar. Additionally, the demo will also feature the possibilities to “sample some form of character customization, change jobs, and customize abilities.”
The game will launch on the 3DS this coming October.
- Max Payne 3 Available on Mac On June 20th wp.me/p2myWp-6o1 10 hours ago
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign Considered for Next-Gen wp.me/p2myWp-6nW 12 hours ago
- Nintendo Reveals Free-to-Play Steel Diver wp.me/p2myWp-6nR 13 hours ago
- Lenovo Reveals 15-inch ThinkPad S531 Ultrabook wp.me/p2myWp-6nL 14 hours ago
- Capcom States Deep Down is Unrelated to Dragon's Dogma wp.me/p2myWp-6nG 14 hours ago