SourceFed‘s Joe Bereta has interviewed the creator of Annoying Orange, Dane Boe.
The interview follows the same SourceFed feeling we have gotten used to, filled with funny remarks and generally a relaxed feel. In the interview we get to hear more about Annoying Orange’s upcoming TV-show, which will start airing on Cartoon Network on June 11th at 7:30/8:30 pm central. We also get to hear some about the previous works from Boe, some which weren’t all that successful. Boe also discusses success and how 1000 views are still a lot, despite what you may believe.
Why not check out the interview yourself?
- First Images from Battle Princess of Arcadias wp.me/p2myWp-6p1 38 minutes ago
- Adam Orth to Speak at GDC Next wp.me/p2myWp-6oX 1 hour ago
- Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun Concept Art wp.me/p2myWp-6oK 1 hour ago
- Saint Seiya: Brave Soldiers Announced for PS3 wp.me/p2myWp-6oG 1 hour ago
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Announced for PS3, PS Vita wp.me/p2myWp-6oA 1 hour ago