The E3 gameplay trailer for Batman: Arkham Origins has been uploaded online. We get to see some of the villains in the game such as Bane, Deathstroke, Black Mask, Deadshot and The Joker. We also get a look at some new features including the all-new Crime Scene system and Remote Claw gadget.
The game is in stores on October 25th, 2013.
- There will be no overt tutorial instead mechanics will gradually be introduced.
- Combat system now has dodge in order to be closer to the pirouettes found in the books.
- Geralt can choose to execute or spare bandits, though he can loot them either way.
- They are targeting 30fps on console.
- Geralt will change his stance according to the task he is faced with e.g. wary if surrounded by a pack of monsters.
- They added Witcher sense similar to Batman’s Detective mode so you can see weak points on monsters like The Fiend’s lungs, or outside of battle to re create events like tracking a murderer.
- Main storyline is 40-50hrs, and another 40-50 in the open world.
- No “Fedex Quests.”
- Choice and consequence will ripple across the world.
- Don’t want to build a sandbox experience, storytelling is still the main goal.
- Some locations: Skellige: Nordic-style archipelago, Slavic-like No Mans Land and city of Novigrad.
- Geralt can jump. In-house motion capturing, though the horse was done somewhere else.
The Need for Speed movie is going to be filmed in the Columbus, Georgia area on the 13th Street Bridge. The movie will be filmed from Tuesday to Saturday. Among the stars starring in the movie we find Aaron Paul (Breaking Bad), Michael Keaton (Batman, Beetlejuice),and Dominic Cooper (Captain America, Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter).
Apparently the scene filmed will involve a crash, which is why the bridge over the Chattahoochee River is closed off. Other scenes will also be filmed in other towns in Georgia such as Macon and Rome.
As for the movie, it’s expect to launch on February 7th, 2014 in theaters.
Batman: Arkham Origins debut trailer has been released. Alongside it we’ve found out about the main voice actors for both Batman and The Joker. Despite on and off reports regarding Kevin Conroy participation in the upcoming game, he’s not voicing Batman. What his role will be is currently unclear. The debut trailer can be found below:
The Joker‘s role will be handled by Troy Baker. His previous works include Booker DeWitt from BioShock Infinite, Snow from Final Fantasy XIII, Kai Leng from Mass Effect 3, Vincent from Catherine, and more.
In addition to that, the screenshots have also been released alongside the game’s box art.
Kevin Conroy was previously said not to reprise his role as Batman in Batman: Arkham Origins. However, during a Q&A session at the Dallas Comic-Con, he was quoted saying that he has been involved with the “next Arkham game” for the past “nine or ten months”. Origins isn’t specifically mentioned, but that’s the only game we’ve received any information about.
Batman: Arkham Origins creative director and senior producer, Eric Holmes and Ben Mattes, has decided to discuss past games. The short video interview was conducted by Game Informer and sheds some light on the previous titles they’ve been working on.
Details surrounding Batman: Arkham Origins has been released by several publications, mainly GamesMaster, Videogame, and NAG Magazine. A summary of the most important details can be found below the cut. Most interesting comes from NAG Magazine, which claims that Kevin Conroy will not be reprising his role as Batman. This is mainly to fit the younger image of Batman. Read More…