Arrested Development will once again begin filming.
Jason Bateman, Ron Howard and Mitch Hurwitz have all been spending a lot of time together, and the reason is simple – they’ve been busy writing for a Netflix-exclusive ‘season’. According to Very Aware, there will be 10 new episodes of Arrested Development. Every episode will debut on Netflix on the same day sometime in 2013.
The first tweet is from Bateman, in the tweet we can see the three men along with the caption, “Taken at AD mission control, today! All systems are go. Filming for the new episodes starts in four weeks. Woo!” Additionally, Ron Howard tweeted a photo of the writer’s room. Both of the photos can be found below:
- Max Payne 3 Available on Mac On June 20th wp.me/p2myWp-6o1 6 hours ago
- Guilty Gear Xrd: Sign Considered for Next-Gen wp.me/p2myWp-6nW 7 hours ago
- Nintendo Reveals Free-to-Play Steel Diver wp.me/p2myWp-6nR 9 hours ago
- Lenovo Reveals 15-inch ThinkPad S531 Ultrabook wp.me/p2myWp-6nL 10 hours ago
- Capcom States Deep Down is Unrelated to Dragon's Dogma wp.me/p2myWp-6nG 10 hours ago