The Phantom Pain Runs on FOX Engine, Full Reveal at GDC
The supposed CEO of Moby Dick, which is a supposedly a game development studio has confirmed this.
“Yes, I plan on attending this show [GDC] coming up in San Francisco, but I don’t have anything to show today, unfortunately,” said Joakim Mogren on tonight’s episode of GameTrailers TV. “This year’s GDC show, I will have a new Phantom Pain trailer, and I can confirm that it will answer all of your questions.”
Mogren couldn’t disclose whether or not the game was current or next-gen. The supposed CEO continued to show the host a few new concept arts and screenshots via an iPad. The FOX Engine logo is clearly visible at the bottom of the right hand corner.
- Zeiva Inc Releases New Otome Game "Area-X" wp.me/p2myWp-6qh 23 minutes ago
- Deadfall Adventures Box Art & Screens wp.me/p2myWp-6pX 35 minutes ago
- Mind 0 Story Prologue & Battle System Videos wp.me/p2myWp-6pL 49 minutes ago
- Hotline Miami 2: Wrong Number Due "Late 2013" for PC, Mac, Linux wp.me/p2myWp-6pG 13 hours ago
- The War Z Renamed Infestation: Survivor Stories wp.me/p2myWp-6pB 13 hours ago