Homefront 2 Going Strong Despite THQ Bankruptcy
CVG reports that the game will most likely be for the next-gen. The game will also be showcased during E3.
“Since we first reached an agreement to develop Homefront 2, we’ve been firm believers in the IP and its potential to excite and amaze players,” Crytek chief executive Cevat Yerli said in a statement issued to CVG.
“Our cooperation with THQ was always positive and we would like to thank them for all their support over the last two years and express our sympathy to those affected by the recent events at the company.”
Crytek’s general manager of games, Nick Button-Brown, has also stated that the THQ bankruptcy has not affected the development of the game.
“From day one, the Homefront 2 team has been committed to creating a game that takes the series to new heights and features the level of quality and innovation associated with Crytek,” he said.
“Nothing has changed with regards our development of the game, and we look forward to sharing the finished product with players.”
Tags: Crytek, ubisoft, E3, Bankruptcy, THQ, Internet Protocol, Koch Media, Homefront, Homefront 2, Cevat Yerli, Nick Button-Brown, Homefront 2 development, Homefront 2 THQ, Homefront 2 release date, Homefront 2 E3, Homefront 2 e3 showcase, Crytek chief executive Cevat Yerli, Crytek chief executive, THQ's bankruptcy
- Nintendo Reveals Free-to-Play Steel Diver wp.me/p2myWp-6nR 55 minutes ago
- Lenovo Reveals 15-inch ThinkPad S531 Ultrabook wp.me/p2myWp-6nL 1 hour ago
- Capcom States Deep Down is Unrelated to Dragon's Dogma wp.me/p2myWp-6nG 2 hours ago
- Bethesda Offers Comment on Prey 2 wp.me/p2myWp-6nu 2 hours ago
- Crunchyroll Streaming Oreimo 2 OVA Episodes This August wp.me/p2myWp-6nq 3 hours ago